Some crucial points to help ensure your oxidizer will operate reliably:
The key to reliable operation is to maintain the system continually throughout the year, but especially during the cold weather months.
- Visual daily check of the equipment for discoloration, cracks, splits, debris, etc.
- Install desiccant-style dryer for compressed air supply to prevent condensation/moisture in the system.
- Keep critical spare parts in stock to reduce equipment downtime should a component fail.
- Follow operating manual preventive maintenance schedules.
- Hire a Ship & Shore professional combustion technician to provide annual fine tuning of the unit.
- Ask Ship & Shore about upgrading the PLC program & HMI for “user friendly” troubleshooting, real time system information, and improved energy-efficiency.
Prevent Moisture in Compressed Air Supply:
- Check your desiccant dryer and compresser air lines regulary for leaks and condensation.
- A handy measurement tool is to drain compressed air accumulator tanks to make sure the compressed air is free of moisture.
- To minimizing the impact of cold weather on the system, replace or rebuild pneumatic components to ensure these components are working properly.
To arrange for your preventive maintenance inspection service call us today